If you ever find yourself in the role of executor or power of attorney for a dear friend or family member, there’s a very strong likelihood that you’ll be required to sort through many years of accumulation and become responsible for selling a house for someone else. While you should be applauded for taking on this task, the responsibilities can be overwhelming.
Who can help me?
If you’re in the position of selling a house for someone else, you will likely need the assistance of someone with both real estate knowledge and social work expertise. An experienced Realtor can help with the following:
- Provide a well-researched estimate of real estate property value.
- Decide if the property can be sold as is.
- If not, determine what housing repairs, if any, will result in the best return.
- If necessary, locate senior living arrangements that match your budget, location and needs.
- Offer guidance finding companies that you can call for services such as moving, estate sales, legal help, cleaning out a basement, home repairs, etc.
The real estate professionals at The Olear Team are ready to offer you advice and guidance that only comes from years of experience, and help see you through this complicated process as quickly and easily as possible.
With one phone call, the caring professionals at The Olear Team can provide a simple yet complete service designed to help you develop a written step-by-step plan. The Olear Team will also manage the entire process for you for one reasonable flat fee, from expediting the sale of personal property to every aspect of preparing the house for sale.
For a free consultation, please contact The Olear Team today. And for more information, please watch our brief video below: