Purchasing a home is a complex process. Along the way, there’s no doubt you’ll have a mountain of questions to ask a Realtor when buying. Following are some that we hear quite often.
- What is the price of that home and how was it determined?
- What repairs will the home require, and what can I expect to pay for them?
- What can you tell me about the neighborhood?
- How much are similar homes selling for?
- Have any offers previously been made on the property?
- How long has the home been available on the market?
- How old is the roof? Furnace? Water tank? Appliances?
- What shape is the foundation in?
- Is the home well insulated?
- Have the sellers made any major changes such as renovations or additions?
- How much are the property taxes and utilities?
- Is anything in the home still covered by warranty?
You should never feel bad, embarrassed or apprehensive about asking your Realtor a question … or lots of them. An experienced Realtor will take the time necessary to provide you with answers and make you more comfortable with the process. If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact The Olear Team today!