Today we’ll continue our recap of a recent Forbes.com article which offered multiple tips for preparing your home for sale. As they say in the article, “A few minor touch-ups can go a long way toward making a favorable impression on potential buyers.”
• When preparing to show your house, remove personal items such as family photos and your child’s artwork because potential buyers want to envision themselves in your home.
• Opens windows and allow natural light to flood your rooms, and add lamps to rooms that appear dark.
• Add healthy and bug-free indoor plants and flowers to help create positive energy.
• Get rid of bulky or oversized furniture that might make your rooms look small and cluttered.
• Organize your closet by adding nice boxes, dividers and other suitable solutions.
We’ll be back next week with more tips … so stay tuned!